Monday 14 April 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 14 - INSTAGRAM DIARY

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 14!

Day 14, 1:30 AM, Singapore

Instagram has been my photo diary for the past two years now and whenever I look at my account's filtered images, it acts like a reminder of what took part at any given time. The previous week has been so busy for me with regards to the blog since it was a week full of meetings with designers and shop owners for possible collaboration with the blog and the series of social events at the Singapore Yacht Show.

First stop was THEWYLDSHOP. This multi-label online shop stocks high street Australian fashion labels from resort wear and swimwear like Vamastyle to punk rock chic like Evil Twin. I visited their showroom on a hot Monday morning and I couldn't help but fall in love with all the lovely summer dresses in psychedelic designs and bold colours they carry. It was love at first sight indeed! And I ended up getting over 10 pieces of dresses, shorts and skirts to feature in the blog. For those of you who would love a facelift in your wardrobe, visit THEWYLDSHOP's fabulous online shop and go crazy with their selection of resort wear, casual wear, office wear, accessories and beauty products. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on events, sales and exclusive offers! 

Another designer and resort wear boutique that should be in your radar is Simone Irani. Simone is a lovely and model-esque lady who carries different labels of resort wear clothing in her shop, aside from her eponymous clothing label that stocks up on kaftans, flowy maxi dresses and summer accessories. I wore her Lover maxi dress on Day 2 of the Singapore Yacht Show and received a lot of compliments on it. Simone Irani is located at Cluny Court, #02-17, 501, Bukit Timah Road. Follow them on Instagram to see beautiful photographs of labels they carry in store. 

I am getting more and more busy with the blog and I feel very happy to receive positive feedback about it. Please like us on Facebook for daily updates and musings on PR, fashion and everything in between. Writing something new every day can be a challenge for me in the beginning of putting up The PR Girl Closet, but now due to the support of labels, I have new things to discuss and share about every day. This is such an amazing start!

Have a lovely week ahead loves! X

Photos by me



No comments:

Post a Comment