Wednesday 9 April 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 8 - THE WYLD SHOP

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 8!

Day 8, 11:00 AM, TheWYLDShop Showroom

As previously mentioned in my Instagram and blog posts, I am very lucky to have brands and shops to come in and collaborate with my blog. The PR Girl Closet being just three months old, it's a proud moment for me to have these labels collaborate with me for a series of blog posts. I am thrilled to announce to you that I will be having a series of posts featuring the gorgeous collections of THEWYLDSHOP


I started this week with a healthy dose of fashion by swinging by THEWYLDSHOP's showroom. The owner, Kara Bensley-Austin, is so nice to have me at their ultra chic showroom and show me the collections they currently have in the website and those that they are about to launch. I was in awe during that two-hour session of browsing through racks and racks of gorgeous pieces from Australian high street brands. They stock swimsuits, dresses of all kinds - whether you fancy wearing a maxi, mini or slim pencil cut dresses, they all have it - accessories from cuffs to chain bracelets, wristlet to colourful clutch bags, funky sunnies to skinny belts, and they also stock skincare products from Black Chicken Remedies. It's like a one-stop shop for all your shopping needs.

I immediately fell in love with the THEWYLDSHOP Party with Ivy dress in purple. This dress screams ME! It was love at first sight indeed! The dress comes in neon green as well, perfect for those after-work cocktails or night-outs with the ladies. I can see it perfectly matched with sky-high patent court pumps or strappy stilettos. Go easy on the accessories cause you would want the dress to speak for itself. Another favourite is the Paint It Red Marrakesh dress. It's the ultimate casual dress that you can take to the boardroom and to the chic lounge after work hours. Cinch your waist with a belt or just throw the dress on without it - either way, you'll look amazing!

I have a penchant for high-waisted pencil skirts so when I saw this Cut Out Mondays skirt, I just can't take my eyes off it. It's a very versatile piece. Style it with a simple black low-cut top or go all out wild and adventurous by wearing a crop top (or better yet, a bikini top). The cut hugs you in all the right places and gives us girls that extra lift behind there. 

Shorts are huge in Singapore, especially with this type of weather. I love dressy shorts since you can wear it out at an event or drinks with the ladies. Just pair it with a simple top and a blazer and you'll look like a supermodel-off-duty. The good news is THEWYLDSHOP stocks shorts in beautiful prints and colours

Visit their online shop now and give your wardrobe a lift it deserves. 

Follow THEWYLDSHOP on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections or events.

Photos by me


No comments:

Post a Comment