Saturday 5 July 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 95 - HIGH SCHOOL

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 95!

Day 95, 10:00 AM, Philippines

High school... That was like 12 years ago! God time flies sooo fast! Did I mention that in my last post? Well you'll never know you're getting old until you don't feel like partying all night long anymore, you feel groggy and tired after, what, two drinks (haha!), your idea of a fun night is an intimate dinner with friends with you talking without having to shout and dance at the same time (flashback Republiq nights), and your preference of practically everything changes - from your taste in music to your fashion sense. 
I was at my thinnest when I was in my high school years (well of course elementary years don't count). Looking at the old photos, all I can say is that I definitely can use some burger, pizza, chocolates and other fattening food then. Haha! I was literally stick thin, my head is sticking up in my long neck like a lollipop (hahaha couldn't stop laughing here!), and my style just doesn't work (no, it doesn't).

I was a pretty active student in high school. I remember I host school events most of the time, I was always a part of the cheerleading team (you know those girls that they put on top of a human pyramid and throw away like mannequins? I was one of those girls. Haha!), I belonged to the top 10 students of the class and I was an editor of the university's official publication. I was never late in my classes; in fact, I'm always at school way too early. 

Looking back, it was actually a good phase. I made friends with whom I am still in contact with. Most of my friends are now married, some with kids already.

I'm gonna show you some photos we took when we did a little catch up, like two weeks ago. These are some of my best friends in high school. We did that on a Monday afternoon so there were people who weren't able to go since it's a weekday but it was all good, we had fun.

Photos by Michael Medalla and Sarah Capistrano-Cortez


No comments:

Post a Comment