Sunday 6 July 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 96 - BONBERI

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 96!

Day 96, 10:00 AM, Philippines

As I was browsing on Google for interesting health articles to read, I found myself on The Coveteur website. This is one of my go-to websites when I want to see beautiful things for style inspiration and to peep on my favourite supermodels' (and people in the fashion industry in general) closets. I haven't visited the website for quite some time now so I was pleasantly surprised that they've ran stories on health and wellness too. I am working on some health articles for a website so this is perfect.


I saw this interesting article on how to achieve a bikini-ready body on The Coveteur. They ran the story in collaboration with health and lifestyle website Bonberi. So this is how I got to know this amazing website that curates all things fitness. They have delicious detox recipes, articles on juicing (since this is one of the most-talked about topics on health; lots of people are going on the juice diet to detoxify and maintain great skin all year long), beauty staples, pantry essentials and all things in between. They also feature some fitness stories that are so easy to follow. Maintaining a healthy body and state of mind is so easy nowadays, thanks to websites like this that provide everything you need to do to achieve your health and wellness goals.

I signed up for the Bonberi newsletter so I won't miss a single story. If you're on the road to fitness (or are planning to do so), you should go check it out. 

These are some of my favourite stories and recipes featured on the website. 








All photos are from Bonberi



No comments:

Post a Comment