Friday 12 December 2014

BASIC

Admiration of the feminine curves has always been my motivation to keep on wearing dresses and skirts that highlight my natural curves (or lack thereof ha!). I’ve been eternally obsessed with dresses that skim through my frame smoothly. On some relaxed days though, I tend to draw in to skinny jeans that spell effortless chic.

Another year is about to come to an end but this pair of jeans is standing still and fabulous in my closet. I remember getting it in Kuala Lumpur on the Christmas of 2012 and since then it has graced countless casual Fridays at work, sexy evening dates and brunches with the ladies.

So I decided to give this sexy little skinny pair a post exclusively for her. I paired it with this breezy knit top from Classified and this new pair of pumps from Suiteblanco that I’m currently super obsessed about. 
Jeans by Mango
Top by Classified
Shoes by Suiteblanco

Makeup by Carson Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment