Thursday 22 January 2015

START

 Well first of all, I wanna greet everyone belated happy new year!

New (adj.) - introduced or discovered recently or now for the first time. 
Resolutions (n) - a firm decision to do or not to do something 

22 days past NYE of complete silence, without any posts or whatsoever, that I swear would not happen. 22 days past NYE and here I am breaking my resolutions already (already?!!). We always have this idea of a fresh start when a new year begins and with that comes a set of ambitious resolutions (which we will be probably successful at for the first, what, couple of months or weeks. Who are we kidding right?). 

And with that said, I changed my mind about resolutions now. I have set a list of goals for this year and goals sound way better than resolutions. Whenever something new happens in my life - whether it's a new job, new apartment, new anything - as OCD as it sounds, I mentally list everything that I wanna achieve and then I digitally write them down in my Evernote and traditionally in my planner. I have an obsession for lists. I have daily to-do list, weekly to-do list, and (yes you guessed it right) monthly to-do list. I am obsessed with writing down the things I need to do. 

I would like to share with you my goals for the year but I don't wanna bore you with a list THIS long.

So what better way to start the year than writing a list of goals right? After all, we are all obsessed with resolutions in our own obsessive-compulsive way.

Happy goal-listing everyone! And I hope you will be truly successful in achieving everything you wrote in that list.

Cape Dress from Zalora
Heels from SM Parisian
Earrings from Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment