Monday 28 April 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 28 - INSTAGRAM DIARY

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 28!

Day 28, 9:00 AM, Laguna, Philippines

Since I came back to my hometown, my days primarily consist of being in front of the laptop typing away like a mad person and updating my blog (I've been good at updating it regularly so far), looking for the perfect PR job online and trying to reunite with good old friends by talking to them on various social media platforms. I didn't do anything new this week except to play lasertag and Guitar Hero (which doesn't sound very exciting but it is indeed super fun!) for the first time.


I checked Evernote again to write some new notes and happen to see the list I wrote before the beginning of the year. This list mainly discusses about the (new and improved) things I wanna do this year and my short-term and long-term goals and how will I go about it. One of my goals is to get a promotion by the end of the year. Now that I had to go back home, I have to push back the deadline I set for myself. I pushed it back to the second quarter of 2015 and added a few more things under the "new things I wanna do" list. I aim to be more active and learn a few things that I should have started learning years ago (like creating short films, using Photoshop, learning a new language and as basic as riding a bicycle. Yes I don't know how to ride a bike. Ha!)

I also spent a lot of time reading stuff online - from industry news to inspiring articles. I find myself reading through articles on LinkedIn Pulse every night before I go to sleep, specifically the articles under their Career Curveballs series where LinkedIn influencers write stories about a point in their career where they failed and how did they manage to stand up and become successful once again. When I read these articles, I become more and more excited about the next phase in my career and I can't wait to start working again!

And since it's a Monday, it's Instagram day again for The PR Girl Closet. Here are the random stuff I've been sharing to the digital universe through Instagram's filtered feed. Please like The PR Girl Closet on Facebook too. 

Have a lovely week ahead!


 
Photos by me


No comments:

Post a Comment