Thursday 10 July 2014

#100DAYSOFSUMMER: DAY 100 - 100th

This is a part of the #100DaysOfSummer project of The PR Girl Closet, and we are now on Day 100!

Day 100, 12:00 NN, Philippines

I can't believe we are on the 100th day already! It has been a little over three months and we're done with the #100DaysOfSummer project. I'm happy to share with you some of the highlights in the past 100 days. This wouldn't be possible without the help of some brands and people who are happy to share materials that I can use in order to make this series possible.
First of all, to my friends who took some of the photos for this series. Second, the brands who were happy to send me information and high quality images that I can use as materials. I wanna thank the following brands and organizations who helped me make this blog post series possible.


Thank you to Fulford PR, Mutant Communications and Ninemer PR for providing me with the rest of the relevant info that I needed to write for some of the blog posts. 

Thank you to my friends Nicco Mendoza and Alexandre Lopes for taking some of the fabulous photos I used. 

The past 100 days were indeed beautiful! I look forward to the next 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment