Saturday 15 November 2014

BORACAY PHOTO DIARY



It has been ages since I wrote a blog post. Things have been busy at finding a job, getting one, moving to Makati, finding a new apartment and getting more and more busy at work. I missed writing though. Oh and the good news is I've found a photographer whom I can work with for my blog (and so I can share DSLR-camera-taken photographs and not just the ones I painstakingly took at my iPhone camera). We will start taking real photos next weekend so it's gonna be great! I'm so excited! I am thinking of getting someone to develop a website for me so it will look more professional, streamlined and user-friendly. 



There have been a lot of changes since my last blog post (which was like more than 3 months ago). I'm so happy to be busy at work and meet new people and friends. I also found the perfect new place that I've been eyeing for months now. I finally moved there two weekends ago. Working for a prestigious real estate developer sure has its benefits and one of them is acquiring the eye for the beauty of a property. I've also loved interior design since I started working for this firm. I'm actually thinking of designing the new place and start putting minimalist chic touch in it. (I'll definitely do that before my birthday.)

But okay, enough of work and real estate. I am here to share with you the photo diary I created during my recent (and very first) trip to Boracay. It was memorable, surreal, perfect and beautiful. It sure is more fun in the Philippines with all our stunningly gorgeous beaches like Bora (and a whole lot more). 

I stayed there for a weekend but it felt even longer than two days and two nights. Boracay has a lot to offer to tourists and locals alike. Its powdery white sand makes walking for hours and hours an enjoyable activity. I think now is the perfect time to go there since there aren't a lot of people at this time of the year. It is a different story in summer though cause it is packed like Makati. It's crazy, isn't it?

(Mostly) Everything about Boracay is perfect! Locals are friendly, island hopping and water activities are cheap, food is delicious (and so is alcohol. Haha!), the view is breathtaking, shopping is cheap and fun, everything is perfect! 

I didn't have so much time in my hands to prepare for this trip so the moment I knew I'm going, I went down to Glorietta and scoured the shops for two pairs of bikinis. My tired feet brought me to Cinderella and bought these two two-piece bikinis from there. (I got them on a special promo! It was buy 1 take 1 so I actually paid for one pair and got two! So happy!). It's from a label called Cokayne Swimwear. The designs are beautiful but I just find it weird that their sizing is bit too odd. Their mailots are way too short for the torso (and I'm short so I can't just imagine how tall girls with long torsos shop there... Or maybe they don't?) But never mind, I still enjoyed Boracay with these two fab swimsuits from them. 

Here are some of the photos that I took. Hope you like them as much as I do. 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment